It's the fastest way to check if yours or your kids' images have been stolen or republished without your consent. It's also the best way to determine if someone is pretending to be someone else online.
Upload an image
1. Go to https://images.google.com/ and click the camera icon on the right hand side of the search bar.
2. Click Upload an image.
3. Click Choose file.
4. Select the saved image from your computer
Drag and drop into the search bar
1. Go to https://images.google.com/
2. Drag and drop a saved image from your computer.
Search using an image URL
1.On any website, right-click an image and select Copy image URL.
2. Go to https://images.google.com/ and click the camera icon on the right hand side of the search bar.
3. Click Paste image URL.
4. Paste the URL you copied into the box.
5. Click Search by image.
Teen-targeted video-chatting app Houseparty has exploded over the past two weeks, as housebound kids turn to their screens to connect with ...
Chances are good both you and your partner are now working from home - and quite possibly trying to home-school the kids at the same time. ...