It's the fastest way to check if yours or your kids' images have been stolen or republished without your consent. It's also the best way to determine if someone is pretending to be someone else online.
Upload an image
1. Go to https://images.google.com/ and click the camera icon on the right hand side of the search bar.
2. Click Upload an image.
3. Click Choose file.
4. Select the saved image from your computer
Drag and drop into the search bar
1. Go to https://images.google.com/
2. Drag and drop a saved image from your computer.
Search using an image URL
1.On any website, right-click an image and select Copy image URL.
2. Go to https://images.google.com/ and click the camera icon on the right hand side of the search bar.
3. Click Paste image URL.
4. Paste the URL you copied into the box.
5. Click Search by image.
We are learning more every day about the impact of screen-time on our children’s minds and bodies - and that includes the link between ...
Anya Kamenetz used to be so sure about what parents needed to do about screen-time. But that was B.C. - Before Coronavirus.