It's the fastest way to check if yours or your kids' images have been stolen or republished without your consent. It's also the best way to determine if someone is pretending to be someone else online.
Upload an image
1. Go to https://images.google.com/ and click the camera icon on the right hand side of the search bar.
2. Click Upload an image.
3. Click Choose file.
4. Select the saved image from your computer
Drag and drop into the search bar
1. Go to https://images.google.com/
2. Drag and drop a saved image from your computer.
Search using an image URL
1.On any website, right-click an image and select Copy image URL.
2. Go to https://images.google.com/ and click the camera icon on the right hand side of the search bar.
3. Click Paste image URL.
4. Paste the URL you copied into the box.
5. Click Search by image.
COVID blew up our teens’ screen-time. It’s time to get them back on track. In the wake of the COVID pandemic, our children are facing a ...
If you have more than one child - and statistics show 86 percent of families do - then managing screen-time can be double trouble. Or ...
Mixing kids and adult strangers in a self-moderated online environment ... What could possibly go wrong?
To improve the level of online safety and protection given for children, the Family Zone parental app is being replaced with the world-leading Qustodio parental app.Learn more